Planning to visit Dubai? Read this before!
Are you planning a trip to Dubai? Or just someone fascinated with Dubai? Well, this piece of
article is for you. Dubai is surely the house of glamour, rich as well as an exuberant lifestyle.
Whenever you think of an extravagant travel destination Dubai is surely a name that you
cannot miss. Dubai, the emirate in the United Arab Emirates can best be described as when a
city has a clean slate along with infinite resources to make most lavish buildings and structures
in the world. So, if you are a man with taste and will to experience the riches of Dubai you can
forget about the budget. Because we TravBond bring you the best value Dubai Tour Packages
for you. Let's go through some fun facts about Dubai.
A few useful trivia about Dubai:
- With a population of 3.33 million, Dubai situates itself on the Persian Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- With just about 50 years in its past Dubai is among the youngest and fast developed cities in the world.
- Dubai produces 50,000 barrels of oil each passing day.
- As a result of Disney's rejection of Dubai from a Disneyland, Dubai is now building Dubailand. Moreover, the amusement park is planned to be twice as big as the biggest Disneyland in the planet. This is a 64.3 billion dollar project.
- Because of the strict law and order along with the high morality of the inhabitants the crime rate in Dubai nearly 0%. Therefore, Dubai is the safest city in the world.
- Speaking of strict rules and regulations, though Dubai has a tolerance policy towards the tourists but you will face penalties or even jail time for creating nuisance, littering in public or jaywalking. You should always maintain the decorum of Dubai.
Places to visit in a Dubai tour:
Mall of the Emirates.
Mall of the Emirates includes around 650 retails among which there are 80 luxury stores as well
as 250 flagship stores. But probably the most prominent attraction of this mall is the huge
indoor ski slope named as Ski Dubai. From its inauguration in 2005, it is the largest indoor snow
park till the date. Other attractions that this mall will provide you with are; Dubai Community
Theatre and Arts Centre, Magic Planet and Vox Cinema.
The Dubai Mall.
As a matter of fact, Dubai Mall happens to be the largest mall in the world. Way to start off the
list, isn't it? Apart from about a thousand retailers, the mall is home to Dubai Aquarium,
underwater zoo, cinema and so on. To name a few of the tourist attractions of The Dubai Mall
one can mention; Dubai Dino, VK Park Dubai, and Dubai Creek Tower Replica.
With the height of a mountainous 2,722 ft and a total number of 160 floors, the Burj Khalifa is
the tallest man-made construction on earth. It includes 30,000 homes, 9 hotels, and even an
artificial lake. Among these 160 floors up to 148th floor is accessible for the tourists. Moreover,
Burj Khalifa can be seen from 95 km away.
The garden holds a spot in the Guinness book of world records for the longest flower wall with
800 meters of length along with 3 feet height. If you think that it's crazy how every spot of this
list is having some adjectives like "world's largest" or "world's tallest", things are going to go
crazier. Miracle garden is home to another marvel with such superlative degree. This garden
itself has an area of 72,000 square meters. Consequently, this garden itself is the largest natural
flower garden in the world.
Based on the mythical lost kingdom of Atlantis, the grandiose hotel makes for one of the most
iconic tourist attractions of Dubai. This marvel of a construction on the island of The Palm Dubai
deserves an entire article on itself.